Friday, May 2, 2008

Devil inside

My daughter is a performer. I don't know where she got it (honestly). Maybe from her dad who has been known to sing Karaoke on occasion or enter a yoddling contest here or there. It doesn't matter I suppose. I am just reconciling myself to the fact that I will be paying dearly to enroll her in all sorts of dance, theater, etc lessons as she won't be able to suppress her will to show off.

Case in point: We went to a dance competition of my niece's and only after a few dances Silvia decided to take the floor. This is just one of the many video's that we took of her that day.

8 comments:

Janna said...

This will always be a fun memorie for me - seeing Silvia dance! She is a cutie! I also took video of her that day and the kids watch it over and over!! We love her!

The Cliftens said...

great dance moves! I love it when little kids dance. Whenever ever Lola dances now she has to say "dancing, dancing" over and over again. It's hilarious!

Hartley Family said...

Oh my- she is adorable!!! That is so funny!

Jessie said...

She's got some great moves!

shelley said...

so my question is, was she dancing when the actual competition was going on, or during the breaks? and if she was dancing while the girls were dancing, who got more attention, her or the girls? :)

Natalie said...

Sooo adorable! She is a great dancer! You must sign her up for dance class immediately! She could be a star one day.

Jessica said...

di, we need to get the girls enrolled in dance. i know of a couple places.

The Soffe said...

Very cute....I didn't see you at the last two concerts (Swell Season; Elbow). They were both fantastic. We'll have to bump into each other at another concert soon...