Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Big Boy

Berg is getting so big. I know that is what everyone thinks when they see their wirey infant turn into a plump, smiley baby, right?
This kid is such a sweetheart. He has the biggest smile and his whole face lights up when he smiles.

His laugh is pretty funny because it comes right from his gut but his face hardly moves.

He has been rolling around on the ground and loves the toys that dangle over him.




He seems completely enthralled with his sister. He watches her every move and she can get him to laugh and smile the easiest out of all of us.




He continues to be so patient with me and is so quiet sometimes I tend to forget where he is. (Terrible, I know.)




These past five months have flown by and have been amazing. I'm still shocked at how much I love being a mom and the amount of love I have for these two sweet children.








5 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute boy! We need to get together!

shelley said...

amen to the second child being cute, sweet, and forgotten (sometimes!!). glad to see it's treating you well. our kids are so similar, it's scary!!

Di said...

Jessie, Let's Do it. Give me a call.
Shelley, It is funny to read about your adventures in motherhood as well because I'm often laughing because we are going through the exact same thing.

Natalie said...

He is so cute and cuddly. Finley is a big boy too!

Dar_2303 said...

I have loved watching him grow over the past few months. He is such a good baby! Love, Grandma Olson