Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I just can't

I'm pretty sure its been over a month since I posted anything. I really want to post. Life has been bringing all sorts of new and fun experiences. But alas, there is no time. One of life's newest changes is part time, at home work. It just happened. And, since it happened I can no longer justify goofing off online when every spare moment not holding a baby or playing princesses should now be directed toward said work.

Someday soon I hope to figure out how to better appropriate my time and then will share cute pic's of my big baby boy, my girl and her pre-school adventures, and my hubby's travels all over the place. Until then I take comfort in the fact that not that many people read this blog. Of my five readers I didn't want to let YOU down.

7 comments:

The "D" Family said...

Part time work from home that is great! What is it? More grant stuff? I am glad you didn't let me down...thanks for the post!

Love and miss you!

shelley said...

as one of your 5 readers, i understand! and holding the baby and playing princesses is WAY more important - so we'll just be patient for pics!

Brooke :) said...

You are so funny! I totally understand the time factor. we need to get together soon. :) when we have the time! :D

Natalie said...

You crack me up! I am thinking about doing work from home as well. Are you able to get things done?

Janna said...

I guess I'm reader number 5! Do I win a prize?! Hang in there - you are doing a GREAT job at all you do!

S said...

Six readers, six!
And I want to hear more.

Mandy said...

Looks like you have more than five readers.