Thursday, November 27, 2008

It doesn't get better than this

Really. A holiday focused on food. What more could a girl want! I woke up like a little kid on Christmas. Ok, ok, it's not just the food. Any excuse to get family and friends gathered together makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I live for these things. I can already tell you next week is going to be the pits as I come down from my Thanksgiving high. I know, Christmas is just around the corner and although we have managed to drag the holiday out for a whole month I always feel like everyone is in a hurry to be somewhere else. At least at Thanksgiving everyone is in a turkey coma and unable to leave! Man I'm a control freak!

4 comments:

Dar_2303 said...

THANK YOU so much Di for all the hard work you put forth for the Olson Thanksgiving. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful daughter-in-law! Everything was delicious! Love You! -- Darlene

Janna said...

I was planning on saying the same thing - but Darlene has beat me to it! You are THE BEST! Thank you for making our Thanksgiving great! We love you and are so THANKFUL you are part of our FAMILY!

Natalie said...

I agree one of the best parts about the holidays is the food!

shelley said...

email me your address so i can mail you a christmas card...

shelleyaagard@gmail.com