Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Going Offline

As you can see my life is full of washing diapers...so I no longer have extra time to spend online. he he he...
Not really, I've just read one too many articles about being "addicted" to the internet and feel that if I'm not already there I'm teetering dangerously on the edge. So, because I have no self control I'm removing my temptations. I'm turning off the cable and internet. Yep. Going to return the stuff today. Cold Turkey! No more internet. Yikes!
So, now I'll have to resort to my old ways of sitting in the starbucks parking lot or will be imposing on my in-laws to use theirs.
Either way, I see my posts as becoming a bit less frequent. More importantly, I'll not be wasting my life looking at everyones profile on Facebook anymore.

TTFN!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

You can't escape the influence your life has upon the life of others (I just heard President Monson say that on a KBYU commercial for the BYU bookstore.)...but this is close...I'll miss your periodic blog entries.

Janna said...

Please try to get on from time to time to express your thoughts! I LOVE READING YOUR BLOG!! Just a little balance -- we all need to work on that!