Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Vote!

So I've been thinking of starting another blog for quite some time now. I've always tried to be "eco-concious" but find it to be a daunting task in this day and age. I want to find a way to encourage myself and others to minimize our impact on the environment and economy/society. The ideal for being green seems like you either have to be a hippie fanatic or a rich celebrity and it's such a "fad" right now. So, i'm really not trying to jump on the band wagon, rather, I think there are ways that we all can make little changes in our lives to live better, at least that is what I'm hoping. In the blog I'm going to explore the things we do and use in daily life, especially as moms, that we could "green" up.
With that said I need some help with a title. Here are a few. Let me know what you think!

Super Duper Eco Mom
More than green
Not quite green
simply trying
mediocre attempts at a better life
reducing my mommy print
the mean green mom
hippie mom
itsy bitsy greeny weenie
eco mom
simply living
back to basics

blah! I can't think of anymore. What do you think?

8 comments:

Julianne Zollinger said...

I like the simply trying or the eco mom. Also, I've been meaning to ask how your cloth diapers have turned out. I am sold on the idea but Nathan...what are your thoughts.

jax from the harmon squad said...

My dad calls me an "earth mother" 'cause of my hippie/green tendencies.

Jessica said...

Love the idea. I need all the help I can get. My vote would be for Mean Green Mom.

The Winns said...

I also like eco mom and simple things. I think its great what you're doing. That is how I feel too. I can't save the world, I can't do it all, but every little bit helps. All that matters is that you do your best. Looks like you do a ton and You're a great mommy, so that makes the world a better place right there. :)

-Christina

Sarita said...

Anything with the word "weenie" in it is pretty awesome, I think. I'm voting for the weenie one. Absolutely.

Natalie said...

Mean Green Mom

Mandy said...

I think all the names sound awesome. You are so creative to think them up. I think I'm going to vote for "Super Duper Eco Mom"

Mindy Peck said...

Super Duper Eco Mom...that's my vote!