Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wild and Wacky October

A few shots of what we've been up to this month... Utah State University homecoming game. Don't ask hubby about the game. He was a bit depressed.
Crappy picture of me and my friend and fellow Kappa Delta, Laura. BTW, she's 2 weeks more pregnant than me and has absolutely no belly! No Fair!

Witches night out with Silvi's buddy, Rita.

Painting pumpkins with cousins. pumkins with cousins, say that a few times fast.

Pony ride at Witches Night Out, an annual chaotic event at some local shops.
The STASH! Don't worry, it only lasted one day. I actually liked it but hubby couldn't handle it.

Making sandwhiches at the childrens museum. I think this picture was right before she pee'd all over the floor. Kind of ruins the sandwhich...
A trip to St. George with cousins to see the newest addition, Maren.

Wanting to be one of the big kids and play soccer.

Painting. The new, fav activity around our house. Sometimes wish I had never introduced it!
Our new fav accessory. Anytime I mention its cold out she insists on wearing her hat.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Silvi looks adorable in her hat and Jon in his stash (or does he?)!

We need to get together. I need to hear all about this boy in your belly and such.

Natalie said...

Silvi I love wearing hats too. And how cute is she with all that long hair?

Janna said...

What a FUN month! Cute pictures!

Jaynie said...

Wow-what an eventful month. We loved having you and Silvia come to visit us!!

S said...

I can't believe I almost forgot that you were not just my friend, but my kappy delta friend! Thank you, Dianne!

shelley said...

aaaaahhhh! she looks so old and gorgeous! thanks for the updates.

Carrie said...

I can't believe you are a KD?!?! I guess it never came up in Greensboro. That is awesome! I would have loved to hear about your KD days. It's great to meet other KD sisters. : )