Thursday, May 21, 2009

Whatcha up too?

A little of this....

The first of many zoo trips. My mom joined us and it was a good thing. Silvia would have surely been on the news for climbing into the gorilla enclosure since I was either feeding or soothing baby Berg and she was all over the place.
Then...

We invited ourselves on one of Jon's work trips down to St. George. While he worked we played with Auntie Jaynie and our cousins. We saw a ball game, ate In And Out Burgers, and even snuck on out to Zion's for a little bus ride in that amazing canyon.
A little of that....


Baby boy turned Three Months today! I love this milestone because they are finally come out of the baby haze and are ready to interact. Berg coo's are the sweetest thing and we have little conversations all the time. Example:
Me: "Hey!"
Berg: "hoo"
Me: "HOO HOO"
Berg: "Uh Uh"
We carry on like this for some time. Silvia even joins in the mix and tells me all the time that "Berg is being so funny." She also likes to inform me that he is crying. My response: "Really? Oh thanks!" It doesn't get old around here folks!

3 comments:

Leslie and Dave said...

I love all of this hair! He is one cute kid.

S said...

I want In N Out and a day in St. George! That looks so fun!

Natalie said...

Awww. I want Finley to start cooing already!