Thursday, March 20, 2008

The count down

Today I have found myself counting down the hours until 10pm when Sex and the City comes on TBS. Where did this new found interest come from I ask myself? In the past I've surfed right past the show without much interest, but now I make sure to be in front of the TV just in time for the show intro (The theme music seriously lifts my spirits.) I've come to appreciate the editted version of the show as well (more giggles, less blushing). Maybe it's because I started watching again when the whole Aidan and Carrie love story was going on. Man that is good stuff and that Aidan is sooooo cute. I also have a bit of a crush on Mr. Big (whom now stars on a Law and Order series... double bonus!) Now the final season is showing and I'm already dreading that it is coming to an end. I guess this is all good preparation for the release of the Sex and the City movie this summer. I think this could be the movie I wait in line opening night for. do do do...dah do do da do dah....

2 comments:

annek said...

Di, you crack me up! We all have our addictions, and it's good you can admit them! Thanks for the laugh!

Natalie said...

You are so funny. I never got into this show, but I know lots of people who were so into it. It will be interesting to see if the movie can be a hit as well.