Saturday, March 8, 2008

Murder Mystery

So for my long time BFF's birthday party everyone went to a local murder mystery thingy. I knew it would be a lot of fun when we got the characters a week ahead of time. I was Wanda Wilmington, a sports fanatic from Fargo North Dakota. Needless to say I've been running through scenes from Fargo all week trying to get my accent down, don'tcha know. Well, I'm not sure if all my hard work paid off because in the process of gathering clues and interviewing the suspects I kept absorbing the other accents going around. One minute I'm Wanda the next minute I'm a scottsman or a thug. I just thought it was funny to watch everyone assume their roles and a lot of people really got into it (seriously, some people came prepared with note books to conduct their interviews).

To anyone looking for something new and fun to do I recommend trying out a murder mystery theater. Just don't forget your notebook!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow that sounds like so much fun! But I am guessing it would take a lot of time and effort. Glad you had fun!

annek said...

Sounds like fun! Tell your BFF hello from me, and happy belated b-day!