Friday, April 4, 2008

Goofy

A few days ago Silvi received a goody bag from a birthday party. In it were all sorts of items that I was sure were trouble for a one and a half year old. So I put it up on her dresser and made plans to hide it away for a few years. Well, yesterday morning came and we were goofing around in her room and she got ahold of the goody bag. Immediately she pulled out the two ring pops and wanted me to open them.


"Uh oh" I thought. But then again she hasn't had too many treats and she loves suckers so I thought I would let her give it a try. I gave in to my girls request and this is what I got:




After I laughed my head off I grabbed the camera. I thought it important to document the time that my daughter didn't know what to do with candy. I don't think she even knew it was candy and who am I to correct the innocent and cavity saving error.... goofy kid!


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! That is so funny! What a cute little girl!

Jessica said...

Funny! They are so great for laughs!!

Sharlene said...

Too Cute! That is great!