Friday, February 27, 2009

Ta Dah!


Baby Bergren Charles Olson arrived Saturday February 21, 2009. Weighing in just under 7 lbs he is a small, sweet thing.
His delivery was similar to his sisters but I've felt great and have recovered lots quicker. You know your doing good if you can walk around Target and not pass out. So far he's been way easier than Silvia, which I guess folks are right when they say the second one is easier. The only thing I've been contending with is a two year old in need of extra attention.
As far as his name goes... We thought he needed something solid and tough because he came out looking like he had already been in a brawl (darn pelvis!) It only took his big sister a week to get his name right so we'll give all our friends some lee-way. (hint: Ber--gren, it's a Swedish name meaning mountain brook.)
Now the highlights of my days are getting pee-d on, snuggling my blonde, getting Silvia dressed before 3 pm, and showering by 5 pm.
Life doesn't get much better than this!

9 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so happy for you. He's so cute. I'll remember that his birthday is the day after Nathan's.

The Webber's said...

CONGRATS!!! Sounds like he is a great baby - Lucky! My 2nd one was MUCH harder than my first, so I guess I missed the boat on that one. How is Silvi dealing? Good luck-2 was a big adjustment for me! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!!

The "D" Family said...

Good work! He is a blondie. I don't remember Silvi being a blondie! Silvi will be a good little helper.

Natalie said...

Congratulations! He is so precious! I hope we get to meet him soon.

jax from the harmon squad said...

Congrats! What a studly baby too. And I love the name.

Jaynie said...

Oh so fun! Sounds like you are all adjusting well. Yes, watch out when you are changing diapers. We'll be seeing you a few weeks. Can't wait to hold Bergren!

CW said...

I have been keeping up on your progress through Janna and am so excited for your family! I had to make sure to tell you congrats and that baby Bergren is so beautiful! Glad you are doing well, I am looking forward to our own little man arriving soon!
Carol

CW said...

I have been keeping up on your progress through Janna and am so excited for your family! I had to make sure to tell you congrats and that baby Bergren is so beautiful! Glad you are doing well, I am looking forward to our own little man arriving soon!
Carol

Leslie and Dave said...

Congratulations! He is adorable.